ads link

ads

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Metastatised breast cancer to the liver after surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and Arimidex - Part 2

Chan's daughter told us that his mother was the loss of blood due to bleeding from his courage. The doctor in the private clinic told the family that could not get much done because the cancer had spread. Chan is a worrying type of person and has been one of the following:

or have pain when walking in the distance.

Or you can not sleep if they are "heaty" feel.

or when he sleeps, he noticed that his belly moves and cans.

or faeces are blackColor.

In December of 2006 (about a year after taking Arimidex), Chan has suffered a sudden onset of pain throughout the body except the chest with shortness of breath. Then his courage was bleeding to severe blood loss. These are the problems associated with taking Arimidex?

Among the many documented side effects of Arimidex are: hot flashes, mood swings, depression, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, muscle and bone pain, shortness of breath or cough, bone fracture, reducingDensity, thromboembolic events, skin rash, fluid retention or swelling, loss of appetite, weight gain, constipation, diarrhea, bleeding from the vagina and gastrointestinal diseases.

Despite the medical researchers have found that the use of Arimidex "well tolerated". To get an idea of what the patients are suffering, go to the news of cancer of the compass on board (link below).

Patient 1 wrote: I'm on Arimidex for almost two years. First, I had few side effects and slowbut it certainly seems to be building some days much worse than the next. The main side effects I'm experiencing now, are bad for your bones and joints, especially when trying to sleep at night. too tired to do and seem only to bed, go rest already at 20.00 clock - which is sad, but I always went to bed late, before my breast cancer.

Patient 2 wrote: I'm on Arimidex for three and a half years. Also, I did not notice anything at first, but now I'm beginning to wonder.It has always seemed to have trouble standing for long periods - always seemed to want to sit in place. Last summer (August) I had difficulty walking for any length of time over 20 minutes. In February this year, I had a great back pain with sciatica. It 'was very, very bad. My radiation oncologist said that maybe it was a side effect of Arimidex. Fifty-six I wake up four times a night.

Patient 3 wrote: I started Arimidex in late June and earlyhad constant headaches, very low, so I would not worry too much. Then the bone pain, but I started to get worse very quickly. My oncologist wanted me to just "something else" switch.

Patient 4 wrote: My pain is much worse as each month passes. I wake up feeling 30 years of age. I am in pain pretty much all down to the bones and joints of the hips! I feel depressed, sometimes very badly. Not sure if this is because I sleep at night because of pain, lack of feelingsorry for me or for the effects of Arimidex.

Patient 5 wrote: Like you, I did not at first noticed no side effects. But for the last two fifty-three years I had severe pain in the neck and back with experience, especially in the area of the chest. It really is debilitating at times. My doctor told me it was arthritis. But as I and other women's comments, which are read to this treatment, I wonder if the Arimidex.

Patient 6 wrote: I just started taking this drugJune. In Faust I was good, but I recently had with the pain. I wake up several times during the night with pain in his arms and fingers.

Patients 7 wrote: I have this medication for seven months. Also I have a lot of joint pain - pain at night that I wake up! I wonder if it's worth all this pain - there is no guarantee that in five years, breast cancer does not come back!

Patient 8 wrote: I have been taking Arimidex for two years also. I feel pain in my bones, my handshurt my headaches are worse, they are depressed, and my appetite is just not there anymore. I wake up three hours later I go to bed. I feel tired and drained the rest of the day. My doctor thinks I'm a hypochondriac. But these symptoms are real. My cousin was taking this for four years and his intestine was infected with all medicines. He started to eat it. It 'died two months after the removal of his intestines. Did you know anything about it?

Commentsthese patients, the case of Chan is real. These are not fantasies of the patient's mind. The side effects of Chan suffered similarly heard from other patients. Chan was bleeding from his courage. Reading the comment from patient 8, which his cousin, who took the drug for four years, "eating out" a good, one can not help thinking if Arimidex caused similar problem to end well Chan wrote.

It 's very painful to see, scan, liver CT Chan. Metastasis isextensive and widely used for their entire liver. Over the decades, to search for images of the liver, I can not shake the feeling that the image scan of the liver Chan is rare.

The question asks for a response: "Why is the liver metastases as the global economy?" Only a year ago (April 2006) liver Chan has been said, without metastasis. Why does this happen so suddenly and so quickly? 'S understandable, if only for one or a few points in his liver metastases, but there are many nodes at onceincomprehensible. One is tempted to ask whether these metastases can not treat the cancer itself.

Chan's case reinforces my determination to say that for cancer patients: cure for cancer needs to take a change of diet, lifestyle and total commitment by patients, the matter into their own hands. Send to invasive treatments of modern medicine and taking the so-called "FDA approved" is not the only option for them.Look far and wide - there are other opportunities on the horizon. My experience shows that for some patients, and could be the 'alternative', 'a holistic, effective and humane way for her to be cancer.

My Links : วิเคราะห์บอล

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Chest pain is considered a chief symptom of heart related problems.
    It can occur due to various causes such as heart attack, pulmonary embolism,
    thoracic aortic dissection, oesophageal rupture, tension pneumothorax and cardiac tamponade.

    I like your blog because I found very Important quotes on your blog. for more information of these types please click on :
    TREATMENT FOR CHEST PAIN

    ตอบลบ